Performance Marketing Manager, Paid Social and Display
One of the challenges artists face is creating a sustainable audience of consumers for their creations. A ‘favorite’ is sweet, but let’s be honest...a transaction helps an artist pay their rent. As a Performance Marketing Manager you will bring your passion for data, marketing, and adtech to one of the largest growth channels at Redbubble, working across key paid channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, affiliates and display. You will be responsible for drawing upon a diverse portfolio of content -- billions of creative designs from artists across the globe . Your successful execution of paid campaigns will help new and existing customers find that unique thing that strikes a chord in their heart. And, if we do things right, this will enable new segments of our creative community to connect with new audiences.
- Analyze and synthesize performance data, and take appropriate, agile action based on findings
- Thoroughly understand and report on performance against goals and key performance indicators
- Engage closely with product managers, engineers and marketing analysts to use product feeds and APIs to profitably scale paid channels
- Execute integrated campaigns and promotions in paid channels
- Develop testing strategy including goals, hypotheses, execution, measurement, interpretation of results and implementation of findings
- Collaborate with designers and copywriters to enable them to deliver creative assets as needed
- A performance marketer or growth hacker working on paid marketing.
- Driven by measurable results. Delivering immediate impact is your natural state of flow.
- Autonomous, scrappy-when-needed and thrive in a constantly-evolving environment.
- Accountable. The buck stops with you. Given the size and sophistication of our campaigns you courageously accept the challenge to monitor and pivot when needed.
- An expert-level analyst who can easily synthesize and summarize reports.
- Someone who communicates exceptionally and with clarity, both verbally and in writing, proactively and ahead of the curve.
- 3+ years of paid marketing and channel management experience, at least 1 of which has been on Facebook/Instagram, preferably in e-commerce, mobile apps or on behalf of clients with an advertising technology platform
- Strong experience with pulling and manipulating data to prepare regular performance reports, synthesize results and make recommendations
- Deep, hands-on experience using some or all of the following: Facebook Power Editor, Facebook APIs, Google AdWords, Google Analytics
- Advanced spreadsheet skills including functions, pivot tables and lookup tables
- A great sense of humor and a passionate approach to your work
- Meaningful work that allows you to fulfill your purpose by doing the biggest job you’ve ever done for a mission you believe in
- Functional perks that help you plan ahead -- like commuter benefits and a 5% retirement match on day 1!
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, flexible work arrangements and parental leave programs that provide you the balance you deserve
- A focus on being well: think ergonomic work environments, kitchens stocked with nourishing options, and gym reimbursement
- A belief in our future! Generous discounts on our site and substantial referral incentives keep you invested in our product and our team.
WTF is a Redbubble
Redbubble begins with the world’s largest collection of artist shops. A shirt with an evil cat. An iPhone case with a hipster pirate. Whatever your thing, Redbubble has an uncommon design that smacks you right in the heart. (All available on over 60 products.) As for us? We’re passionate, imaginative, and a little offbeat. An inspired mix that’s helped artists earn over fifty million since launch. (We’re also nice, well-balanced folks with lives outside of work.) Founded in Melbourne, Australia, Redbubble now has main offices in the Central Business District of Melbourne, the SOMA area of San Francisco, and our newest office in Berlin!