Product Manager, Paid Marketing and New Markets
Redbubble’s mission is to bring more creativity into the world. Through our marketplace, independent artists earn from their work enabling them to create more fabulous artwork. With over 10m unique designs for consumers to purchase on a range of 60+ print-on-demand products from stickers to cushions, it’s a treasure trove for the curious. We’ve been growing through organic channels for 10 years and for our next phase of growth we’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to figure out how to expand customer acquisition through marketing technology and international expansion. If you like challenging multi-dimensional problems on a global scale, do read on.
- Define a vision and oversee a vital product roadmap dedicated to discovering valuable growth mechanisms for our Paid Marketing (eg Facebook, Google) and New Markets teams (so far we have launched sites in German, French and Spanish, with more in sight)
- Maintain a harmonious and highly productive rhythm between engineering, UX, and the non-technical business partners your new vision would enable
- Be at one with data. Defining success metrics, monitoring, and adapting them as necessary
- Have a bias towards execution
- Be a key player in strategic conversations for new markets
- Be a part of hiring new engineers and building out the cross functional product team
- A grounded visionary with a natural ability to GSD
- A compassionate listener and a relator, and can bring people with you on a dynamic journey
- Creative and leverage sometimes unconventional approaches to drive teams to reach key milestones
- Uniquely strategic. In every job you’ve ever done, you’ve hit the ground running and set out to deliver immediate and long term impact
- 5+ years in growth or business-related product management in global consumer technology (e-com, AdTech, or marketplace preferred)
- Deep Experience with Google AdWords and/or Facebook advertising and other paid social channels
- A deep understanding with localization and international expansion strategies
- A sense of humor and an ability to deal with change in a high growth business
Meaningful work that allows you to fulfill your purpose by doing the biggest job you’ve ever done for a mission you believe in
Functional perks that help you plan ahead -- like commuter benefits and a 5% retirement match on day 1!
Generous paid vacation, sick leave, flexible work arrangements and parental leave programs that provide you the balance you deserve
A focus on being well: think ergonomic work environments, kitchens stocked with nourishing options, and gym reimbursement
A belief in our future! Generous discounts on our site and substantial referral incentives keep you invested in our product and our team.
(Special Note: We have an additional product manager opening in our Melbourne, AU office just in case you might be interested and excited about relocation.)
WTF is a Redbubble?
Redbubble begins with the world’s largest collection of artist shops. A shirt with an evil cat. An iPhone case with a hipster pirate. Whatever your thing, Redbubble has an uncommon design that smacks you right in the heart. (All available on over 60 products.) As for us? We’re passionate, imaginative, and a little offbeat. An inspired mix that’s helped artists earn over fifty million since launch. (We’re also nice, well-balanced folks with lives outside of work.) Founded in Melbourne, Australia, Redbubble now has main offices in the Central Business District of Melbourne, the SOMA area of San Francisco, and our newest office in Berlin!