Head Engineer, User Acquisition
Redbubble begins with the world’s largest collection of artist shops. A shirt with an evil cat. An iPhone case with a hipster pirate. Whatever your thing, Redbubble has an uncommon design that smacks you right in the heart. (All available on nearly 60 products.) As for us? We’re passionate, imaginative, and a little offbeat. An inspired mix that’s helped us grow revenues more than 50% in just the past year. (We’re also nice, well-balanced folks with lives outside of work.) Founded in Melbourne, Australia, Redbubble now has main offices in the Central Business District of Melbourne, the SOMA area of San Francisco, and our newest in Berlin, Germany.
We have started a new engineering team in SF! This hands-on opportunity is 30% Product Manager and 70% full stack software developer. Come be a part of the future of marketing technology at Redbubble -- your code just may help an artist pay their rent!
- Build and support our performance marketing stack: product feeds, tracking, measurement, attribution, optimization, engagement and automation
- Define and execute on our marketing technology roadmap
- Research and evaluate growth opportunities, test new marketing software and tools and onboard new vendors
- Work with external software vendors and advertising platforms to maintain and develop our technology integrations
- Build automated dashboards and reports to drive awareness and actionable understanding of key metrics and results
- Work closely with Data Engineering to develop core data sets that empower marketing automation and self-serve analysis
- 7+ years of work experience in the technology industry
- Advanced knowledge of SQL/RDBMS data management and querying tools
- Experience with Google AdWords and/or Facebook advertising
- Ability to work between teams, functions and geographies with a high degree of autonomy
- Experience with either a Data Management Platform (DMP) or Customer Data Platform (CDP) is a plus
- Ability to communicate technical content in a way that is easy to understand
- Understanding of online marketing and a strong interest in the technology behind it, including cookies, SDKs, tracking, tagging, attribution, optimization, etc.
- Intellectual curiosity, along with excellent problem-solving and quantitative skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Meaningful work that allows you to fulfill your purpose by doing the biggest job you’ve ever done for a mission you believe in
- Functional perks that help you plan ahead -- like commuter benefits and a 5% retirement match!
- Generous paid vacation and sick leave, flexible work arrangements and parental leave programs that provide you the balance you deserve
- A focus on being well: from ergonomic work environments, kitchens stocked with nourishing options, gym or massage reimbursements--we’ve got you covered
- To Find Your Thing...and your next Coworker! Generous discounts on our site and substantial employee referral incentives keep you invested in the success of our product and our team.