Performance Marketing Manager, E-Commerce
Redbubble was born in 2006 in Melbourne (pronounced Mehl Bihn). The dream was simple. Give independent artists a meaningful new way to sell their creations. Today, we connect over 700,000 artists and designers across the planet with millions of fans. As for us? We’re passionate, imaginative, and a little offbeat. An inspired mix that’s helped artists earn over 100 million since launch. (We’re also nice, well-balanced folks with lives outside of work.)
One of the challenges artists face is creating a sustainable audience of consumers for their creations. A ‘favorite’ is sweet, but let’s be honest...a transaction helps an artist pay their rent. As a Performance Marketing Manager, E-Commerce and key member of the Paid Marketing Acquisition team, you will bring your passion for data, marketing, and adtech to one of the largest growth channels at Redbubble, working across paid ad channels to provide actionable insights and optimizations for marketing channels through precise measurement, structured testing, and inventive analysis.
The impact you will drive…
- Plan, Analyze and optimize digital marketing campaigns as they relate to the profitable acquisition of customers.
- Summarize and report on digital marketing performance using our suite of analytical tools and methods.
- Collaborate with our Data Science, Product Management teams and other cross functional teams to develop, test, and optimize our global keyword strategy across the different SEM platforms. Help shape product strategy and execution.
- Leverage your analytical abilities to look beyond the numbers in our paid marketing channels and understand how our members interact with our website and app to grow the business
- Actively manage Search, Shopping, Display, and Youtube campaigns
You stand out because you've acquired…
- 2-4 years experience managing Product Listing Ads, Display, and Search accounts
- Strong proficiency with Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, basic modeling)
- Experience leading cross-functional growth partnerships involving advanced analytics teams, product management teams, and engineering teams
- Experience with Google Campaign Manager and DV360
- Experience with internal site visitor reporting/tracking software (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, IBM Core Metrics, Visual IQ, AppsFlyer etc.)
Some of what you’d come to expect when you join the RB family…
- Meaningful work that allows you to fulfill your purpose by doing the biggest job you’ve ever done for a mission you believe in
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, flexible work arrangements and parental leave programs that provide you the balance you deserve
- Ergonomic work environments and kitchens stocked with nourishing options to keep you healthy and happy
- A belief in our future with generous discounts on our site and substantial recruiting referral incentives
- Through living out our shared values you will be granted the courage to fail fast and have fun as you embrace new challenges in a safe, inclusive environment
We take our values pretty seriously and work hard to build open minded, open hearted teams. Teams who reflect a diversity of experience, identity, perspective, and background. Bringing more creativity into the world? It takes all the crayons in the box. Differences that help us create a healthy work culture and more engaging marketplace for our artists and customers. If this sounds inspiring (thinker emoji goes here), we’re excited to hear from you.