Director, Engagement Marketing
Redbubble was born in 2006 in Melbourne (pronounced Mehl Bihn). The dream was simple. Give independent artists a meaningful new way to sell their creations. Today, we connect over 700,000 artists and designers across the planet with millions of fans. As for us? We’re passionate, imaginative, and a little offbeat. An inspired mix that’s helped artists earn over 100 million since launch. (We’re also nice, well-balanced folks with lives outside of work.)
One of the challenges artists face is creating a sustainable audience of consumers for their creations. A ‘favorite’ is sweet, but let’s be honest...a transaction helps an artist pay their rent. As a Director of Engagement Marketing and key member of the Marketing team, you will bring your passion for audience retention, product marketing & loyalty to life through a personalized Redbubble experience.
The impact you will drive…
- Understand and own the end-to-end user lifecycle. Build a global multi-channel retention campaign strategy to onboard new members & artists, drive product engagement and proactively engage with users including lifecycle management, promotions & campaigns
- Drive retention and meet revenue goals through global multi-channel marketing automation programs (email, push notifications, on-site overlays, in-app messaging, etc.)
- Apply a data-driven approach to identify, size and prioritize opportunities that drive innovation, engagement and optimized lifetime value across customer & artist segments
- Partner with product management, commercial, data science, and marketing teams to create highly personalized & timely engagement marketing campaigns
- Lead the development of Retention reporting dashboards; establish templates and processes for regularly sharing out Retention progress and results with key stakeholders
- Empower a team of marketers who own end-to-end management of global audience campaign strategy across channels (e.g. email, push, on-site, etc.) including campaign setup, A/B testing, localization, conversion flows, and campaign optimization to maximize engagement.
You stand out because you've acquired…
- 7+ years of Marketing experience, 3-4 years working directly in Retention, with a deep understanding of customer lifecycle management and demonstrable track record of applying data-driven personalization strategies
- Experience managing high performing teams and developing talent
- Exemplary communication skills
- Strong project management skills including: conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations
- Natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly-fluid environment
- Experience with Sailthru, Sendgrid and Leanplum a plus
Some of what you’d come to expect when you join the RB family…
- Meaningful work that allows you to fulfill your purpose by doing the biggest job you’ve ever done for a mission you believe in
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, flexible work arrangements and parental leave programs that provide you the balance you deserve
- Ergonomic work environments and kitchens stocked with nourishing options to keep you healthy and happy
- A belief in our future with generous discounts on our site and substantial recruiting referral incentives
- Through living out our shared values you will be granted the courage to fail fast and have fun as you embrace new challenges in a safe, inclusive environment
We take our values pretty seriously and work hard to build open minded, open hearted teams. Teams who reflect a diversity of experience, identity, perspective, and background. Bringing more creativity into the world? It takes all the crayons in the box. Differences that help us create a healthy work culture and more engaging marketplace for our artists and customers. If this sounds inspiring (thinker emoji goes here), we’re excited to hear from you.