Director, Engagement Marketing
Redbubble was born in 2006 in Melbourne (pronounced Mehl Bihn). The dream was simple. Give independent artists a meaningful new way to sell their creations. Today, we connect over 800,000 artists and designers across the planet with millions of fans. As for us? We’re passionate, imaginative, and a little offbeat. An inspired mix that’s helped artists earn over $100m since launch. (We’re also nice, well-balanced folks with lives outside of work.)
One of the challenges artists face is creating a sustainable audience of consumers for their creations. A ‘favorite’ is sweet, but let’s be honest...a transaction helps an artist pay their rent. As a Director of Engagement Marketing and key member of the Marketing team, you will bring your passion for audience retention, product marketing & loyalty to life through a personalized Redbubble experience.
The work you’d do:
- Understand and own the end-to-end user lifecycle. Build a global multi-channel retention campaign strategy to onboard new members & artists, drive product engagement and proactively engage with users including lifecycle management, promotions & campaigns
- Drive retention and meet revenue goals through global multi-channel marketing automation programs (email, push notifications, on-site overlays, in-app messaging, etc.)
- Apply a data-driven approach to identify, size and prioritize opportunities that drive innovation, engagement and optimized lifetime value across customer & artist segments
- Partner with product management, commercial, data science, and marketing teams to create highly personalized & timely engagement marketing campaigns
- Lead the development of Retention reporting dashboards; establish templates and processes for regularly sharing out Retention progress and results with key stakeholders
- Empower a team of marketers who own end-to-end management of global audience campaign strategy across channels (e.g. email, push, on-site, etc.) including campaign setup, A/B testing, localization, conversion flows, and campaign optimization to maximize engagement.
You stand out because you have:
- 7+ years of Marketing experience, 3-4 years working directly in Retention, with a deep understanding of customer lifecycle management and demonstrable track record of applying data-driven personalization strategies
- Experience managing high performing teams and developing talent
- Exemplary communication skills
- Strong project management skills including: conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations
- Natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly-fluid environment
- Experience with Sailthru, Sendgrid and Leanplum a plus
Some of what you’d come to expect when you join the RB family:
- Meaningful work that allows you to contribute to a mission you believe in
- A safe and supportive place to continue to grow and hone your craft
- A diverse and inclusive work environment where you can connect with colleagues from around the world
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, flexible work arrangements, and parental leave programs
- An opportunity to give back through community volunteer events and corporate partnerships like Code Like a Girl
We take our values pretty seriously and work hard to build open minded, open hearted teams. Teams who reflect a diversity of experience, identity, perspective, and background. Bringing more creativity into the world? It takes all the crayons in the box. Differences that help us create a healthy work culture and more engaging marketplace for our artists and customers. If this sounds inspiring (thinker emoji goes here), we’re excited to hear from you.